DU Recorder Pro is a free, stable and high quality screen recorder for Android that helps you to record smooth and clear screen videos. With a variety of features such as screen capture, video recorder, video editor and no rooting required, DU Recorder offers an easy way to record videos on the screen, such as game videos, video calls, live shows and much more. more – simplifying everything!
In addition, this is the main screen recorder of several Youtubers Gamers who play through the smartphone.
Unfortunately, DU Recorder Pro has been removed from the Play Store, and you will only be able to download new updates through the APK, with manual installation. However, to keep you safe, we at Android Final provide it with automatic installation if downloaded with the Drive app installed. In addition to Drive’s own virus scan, we also scan apps before publishing.
Also read: Game Mode: learn how not to be disturbed while playing on Mobile
Advantages of DU Recorder Pro:
- Totally FREE, WITHOUT any in-app purchases.
- No ads, no root required, no recording time limit.
- High quality video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS.
- Provides interfaces in MORE THAN 20 LANGUAGES.
Main features of DU Recorder Pro:
DU Recorder Pro provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recorder, you can easily record popular video games for mobile devices; you can record video calls with family and friends; You can also record popular shows in live apps like Periscope and Bigo Live! DU Recorder is designed with the following free features:
- Many resolutions, frame rates and bitrates available; support for HD video
- Pause / resume screen recording
- Enable front camera (facecam)
- Record external sound
- Screen recording control through floating window or notification bar; hide floating window for frameless video
- Display click operations on screen recording
- Shake the device to stop the recording screen
- Alternative storage location: internal storage / SD card
- Brush: touch screen to draw
- Using a computer connected via Wi-Fi, download videos and screenshots to your computer
- GIF maker: A GIF recorder helps you to record the screen as GIF
- Live Creator: Video your screen to the YouTube, Facebook and Twitch with DU Recorder
DU Recorder Pro has many video editing functions that can help you create better videos. You can easily do the following video editing operations with the screen recorder:
- Trim video / Remove the middle part of the video
- Merge videos: combine multiple videos into one
- Add background music to the video
- Adjust video volume
- Add captions to the video
- Add intro and other to the video
- Add background image to vertical video
- Change video speed
- Rotate video
- Crop video
- Convert video to GIF
With DU Recorder’s screen cast, you can cast your screen to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch. You can stream the game to show your skills or stream movies, TV shows and sporting events to share the things you like with more people! DU Recorder provides the following features to help you stream live easily:
- Transmission resolution settings, high quality stream
- Live Stream Privacy Level Settings
- Real-time public comment
- You can use the front camera when streaming live video.
Screenshots and Image Editing
DU Recorder Pro is not only a screen recorder for videos, but also an application for capturing screenshots and editing images. With DU Recorder, you can take a screenshot in just one click. With just one hand. Do not press twice and hold. Quick and easy! You can also share your screen shots or use in-app image editing tools to stitch and crop local images.
- Use the notification bar or the floating window to take a screenshot of a click.
- Dot images: intelligently combine multiple images into one.
- Blur image: Pixelate the image to cover areas you don’t want to display.
- Crop Image: Keep only the part of the image you want.
What’s new in this version of DU Recorder Pro
1. Video editing supports mosaic feature.
2. Video editing supports the screen feature. You can customize the final video aspect ratio!
3. Video editing supports split feature.
→ Download page ←
This publication was last modified on March 30, 2020 at 10:22 pm