With Google Camera, you don’t miss a moment and take great pictures using features like “Portrait” and “Night vision”.
The Google Camera that is present in the Pixel 3 has many tricks up its sleeve thanks to features like HDR + and night vision, but is it good enough to replace your normal camera? Chris decided to find out using the Pixel 3 XL as his only camera on a big trip. Did you do the job? – Check out the video below!
Google Camera (GCam) features
• HDR +: Take photos using “HDR +” to capture great images, especially in low light or backlit locations.
• Night vision: you will never want to use the flash again. With the “Night Vision” mode, the best details and colors, which would be lost in the dark, are highlighted.
• High resolution zoom: The feature keeps photos sharp when you zoom in, without blurring.
• Best photo: choose the perfect moment with this feature. The best pictures, where no one is blinking and everything is in place, are automatically recommended.
• Portrait: Add an elegant, blurred background (bokeh) to your photos. With Google Photos, you can also highlight the subject of the photo, leaving it colorful on a white and black background.
• Suggestions from Google Lens: Point the camera at contact details, URLs and bar codes and receive automatic action suggestions, such as calling the number in the image or sending an email.
• Playground: have fun mixing the real world and the virtual world with RA effects and stickers.
You may like: VSCO PRO with all filters unlocked – Download APK
Requirements to run Google Camera (Gcam):
The latest version of Google Camera works only on Pixel smartphones and Android 9.0.0 and later versions. Some features are not available on all devices.
What’s new in this version:
- Bug fixes and improvements to Google Camera startup speed and shutter response.
Click on the image to view in full screen.
→ Download page ←
This publication was last modified on August 1, 2020 23:59