Greenify Donate is a tool that allows you to hibernate any application that runs in the background on your Android device. So that you do not consume all your battery when you are not using the app, and this will save a lot of energy and your battery will have a long life and will last longer. Hibernate apps in the background and save battery. It will also improve your device’s performance.
Your phone or tablet should never become slower and battery hungry more after many apps are installed. With Greenify Donate, your device can perform almost as well and last as it did the first day you had it!
Greenify Donate help you identify and put misbehaving apps into hibernation when you’re not using them, to prevent them from getting to your device and sucking the battery, in a unique way! They can do anything without explicitly launching themselves or other apps, while preserving full functionality when running in the foreground, similar to iOS!
Greenify NEVER collects your personal data, despite the ability of the accessibility service, it only uses it to automate things.
When using the Greenify Donate app it means that you are aware that all background functionality (service, periodic task, event receiver, alarm, widget update, push message) these applications / services will be out of service during hibernation, except when you are using this application.
We advise you to NEVER hibernate instant messaging apps unless you don’t need it. Please, before hibernating any application, check the impact this can cause.
Note: Greenify Donate who need background running services for auto-hibernation to work. It was designed and implemented in extremely light and close to zero CPU and battery consumption.
Install and configure tutorial
Download also: Tasker APK – Automate Android
Download also: NetGuard Pro APK – Block internet access
Download also: CCleaner Pro APK – Clean and speed up Android
Permissions on Greenify Donate:
- This application uses administrator privileges to shut down the screen immediately after automatic hibernation on non-root devices. This permission will be explicitly requested only your consent, if necessary.
- Draw on another application. To reduce the brightness of the screen during automatic hibernation when the screen is expected to be off.
- Disable the Lock & SERVICE BIND ACCESSIBILITY screen: By automatic hibernation to work on non-root devices.
- Get accounts and save synchronization settings: Control account synchronization of applications if your synchronization task is very frequent.
This app uses accessibility services, to help lay people interact with the device to perform automated hibernation.
Greenify Donate is a very useful app that will allow you to save a lot of battery power. What’s more, unlike other apps that allow you to ‘kill’ apps, with Greenify you can easily and quickly return using them, simply by starting them.
What’s new in the latest version of Greenify Donate
- Due to the policy imposed by Google Play, the persistent notification “Greenify is running” is now displayed on Android 8.x. If you don’t want to, please disable your notification category (long press this notification to enter settings)
- App Analyzer now partially supports applications on Island.
- Due to the policy imposed by the Play Store, “Do not remove notification” no longer works on Android 8 or higher. Instead, Greenify Donate provides a Nevolution plug-in for the same purpose.
- Fixed non-root hibernation for applications on Island.
- Greenify Donate at Play Store (R $ 2.99)
This publication was last modified on June 12, 2020 12:08 PM