IPTV Pro is an excellent IPTV list player, just as its name says. It has two types of versions; free and paid, the paid version is currently costing R $ 14.99 but, here on our website you will have the pro version completely free for you to enjoy this application that is used by many users and has more than 100,000+ installations only on Google Play Store.
This is the paid version of the IPTV application. Check out some features of IPTV Pro (compared to the free version)
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to the streaming server when the connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start device boot option app, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Auto-play last channel option
✔ story extended playlists
Watch IPTV pro from your Internet service provider or television channels live free from any other source on the web.
If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC, then this app is for you.
Also download: Perfect Player Premium APK – Download
You may like: NetGuard Pro APK – Block internet access
See also: SD Maid Pro APK – System Cleaner
Features of IPTV Pro
✔ support M3U and XSPF playlists
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with the UDP Proxy (need a proxy to be installed on your LAN)
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to the streaming server when the connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only)
✔ grid or list of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
✔ Start device boot option app at
Please note that this app does not contain any internal channels. You need to have playlist with television channels in order to use this app.
- First you need an input m3u list or xspf playlist, you can get it from your ISP or find free playlist on the web.
- If app asks for proxy UDP configuration, please do so, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams on IPTV Pro
- For Windows: download and install the UDP-to-HTTP Proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option when installing the IP-TV Player http://borpas.info / iptvplayer
- For Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
- The best solution would be to install udpxy on your wireless router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
- Some WLAN routers have udpxy built into the manufacturer’s firmware.
Sometimes m3u files on Android can be deleted by the system. This is because Android checks sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them, excluding links to files that cannot be found on your SD card. Since you have URLs instead of files in the playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this, just create a folder, there is an empty “.nomedia” file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will delete that folder from scanning and don’t touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist on some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify your URL in the app.
(IPTV PRO, IPTV, IPTV PRO APK, Free IPTV PRO, Download IPTV PRO, Download IPTV PRO, IPTV Player, IPTV Player)
What’s new in IPTV Pro
Added manual sorting for favorite channels.
If you have multiple channels with the same name in your playlist and want to bookmark only one of them, you can now do so. Simply set “Favorite channel identification mode” in the application settings to “By stream URL”.
Favorite channels are now imported with the export / import setting.
Fixed an issue with setting the parental control PIN code on some devices. IPTV Pro
This publication was last modified on September 19, 2020 10:34 PM