KineMaster PRO is a full featured video editor for Android. KineMaster has powerful tools that are easy to use, such as video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and more! Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use the app professionally! Download KineMaster to create, edit, and share your amazing videos!
Features of KineMaster PRO
• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and calligraphy
• Blending modes to create beautiful and surprising effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, amend and crop your video
• The Resource Store provides music, graphic clips, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, weekly updates. KineMaster PRO
• Speed control for time-lapse and slow motion
• Auto volume, ducking, and sound envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Multiple aspect ratios supported
• Export 4K 2160p videos at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
• Many more features, options and settings!
Download also: VivaVideo PRO APK – Video and photo editor
For more details, questions and requests for improvements, please contact us: Touch the question mark on the main screen of KineMaster PRO and then touch support by Email!
Permissions that KineMaster PRO needs
KineMaster needs permission to access your smartphone’s camera and microphone to record videos or sounds directly in the app. KinMaster also needs access to your smartphone’s storage to be able to save your projects (projects are saved externally in a folder called “KineMaster” so you won’t lose anything if you have to reinstall or clear the app’s data).
OS and Device Support
• KineMaster Pro can be used on most devices running Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean MR2) or above, but you will have the best editing experience using a device with a powerful video decoding capability.
KineMaster PRO (The Premium version is free if you download the app here.)
KineMaster is free, but a watermark is added to videos and Premium features, and some tools are not available. With the purchase of a monthly or annual subscription to KineMaster PRO, the watermark is removed, all editing tools are unlocked, and all items from the KineMaster Resource Store can be downloaded. You can sign up for KineMaster Premium through the app. KineMaster PRO subscriptions are automatically renewed unless canceled on Google Play. (The Premium version is free if you download the app here on the website.) Download KineMaster PRO below;
This publication was last modified on September 30, 2020 9:40 PM