Pulsar Music Player Pro is an intuitive, lightweight and feature-rich music player for Android. This is another alternative player for you to replace your default music player. With it you can go beyond listening to a song!
Excellent music player for Android with several TOP features, including equalizer and Chromecast support, not to mention, that you can share the sound via Bluetooth, for any headset or speaker, for example.
Available for you the PRO version of the application for free. The Pulsar Music Player Pro is present in the Play Store, and costs no more and no less than R $ 10.99, and has a rating of 4.6, well above the average, this indicates that users love this player.
Some users’ opinions about Pulsar Music Player Pro
José Silva said: “I thought it was excellent !!!, it fulfills what it promises, and it surpasses others, there are players that do not show the album art or appear changed, the pulsar shows the corresponding art correctly, the Bluetooth automatic reproduction also works well, there are theme, just excellent !! ”
Bryan dos Santos said: “Good application. Straight to what we need, intuitive layout. My default player for a long time! ”
A Google user said: “Very good app, simple and beautiful interface and what’s best without advertisements. And I can still get the music playing on TV via Chromecast. It could just have an animation on the screen then it would be perfect. ”
Fernando Schreiber said: “Just because it doesn’t have advertisements is already 5 stars.”
Valtemberg S. said: “Really good, very useful and unique, simple to use and at the same time ideal, I was looking for such an application.”
Pulsar Music Player Pro Features
- A beautiful user interface and animations with material design.
- Manage and play music by album, artist, folder and genre.
- Automatically download and display the album cover and artist image.
- Smart Playlists that show the most played, the most recently played and the most recent additions.
- Quick and easy search through albums, artists and songs.
- Support playback without pauses.
- 5-track equalizer control.
- Bass amplification and reverb settings.
- Support for editing ID3 tags.
- Display of letters.
- Various colorful themes.
- Chromecast support.
- Scrobble at Last.fm
- Bedtime timer and more.
Pulsar plays the main music file formats, including mp3, acc, flac, ogg, wav, etc. If you can’t find your music on Pulsar, tap on the “Rescan Library” item in the menu action bar to rescan the device.
Find out what’s new in this version of Pulsar Music Player Pro
- Better alphabetical ordering for songs with numbers in their names.
- Fixed position not remembered bug when playback is stopped.
Better support for the USB OTG flash drive:
- Music stored on the OTG USB flash drive can be played when selected from other file manager applications.
- The new library check will include the OTG USB flash drive, but this may take a few minutes to complete, depending on the speed of the pendrive and the number of tracks it contains.
- This feature may not work on all devices. On some devices, music playback and library checking on OTG devices will fail due to a lack of permissions.
- Pulsar Music Player Pro on Play store
This publication was last modified on November 1, 2020 8:11 PM